Work Outs for Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced!

Hey guys!
Here are some links to videos of workouts that I have tried and done myself that I really enjoy! For each level of workout you are trying to achieve I have a body weight workout, one will just weights only, and another with full gym access. I know it can be hard to start a workout when you are not too sure where to start, but hopefully some of these videos will challenge you enough to get a little sweat on, but also feel so good afterwards that you'll want more! 

Tips before and after your workout:

Before
  • Carbs! Your muscles use the glucose from carbs for fuel. (i.e, vegetables, whole fruits, legumes, nuts)
  • Protein! It increases your muscle protein synthesis and helps with muscle growth and recovery. I personally do a protein shake within an hour of my pre-workout works great as well! (i.e., milk, protein powder, bananas, almond butter)
  • Fats! Fats will help you sustain your energy over a longer workout that's less cardio-based. (i.e., apples and peanut butter, raisins, fruit smoothies) 
  • Water, water, water!!!
  • If you are really feeling it, you can get pre-workout and mix it in water or dry scoop it. Pre-workout powder helps you sustain a high energy level throughout a tough workout. We all know those days where we just can't seem to get the motivation we need to get to the gym, pre-workout will definitely help with that energy level!

After

  • Again, protein! Protein helps our muscle proteins which the more protein the faster this process will go, so we can grow more muscle. 
  • Carbs helps you build more muscle tissue, and helps with recovery as well. 
  • Fats aren't bad either, a glass of muscle milk or chocolate milk after is great! I also like to make myself a protein shake filled with all my carbs, fats, and proteins I need! A chocolate, peanut butter and banana smoothie is the best in my opinion! 
  • WATER, WATER, WATER, AND MORE WATER! Hydration is the most essential thing pre and post-workout! 

    BEGINNER


No Weight

Dumbbells Only

Full Gym


INTERMEDIATE


No Weight

Dumbbells Only

Full Gym
( this one is a FULL WEEK at the gym! Great workouts in here)


ADVANCED

No Weight

Dumbbells Only

Full Gym

Comments

Popular Posts